INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide personal information including (without limitation) the following: your name, mobile phone number, email address, password, IP address, unique device identifiers and other identification credentials, biographical details, photographs and/or payment information.
As part of the Services, we may provide functionality allowing you to search for friends by using your Facebook or other credentials and, when you elect to do this, you will be asked to allow the IM+ App to access certain information associated with your Facebook, Twitter or other account such as your name, profile picture, gender and list of friends. Provided you consent to this, such information will be processed by us in order to identify your Facebook, Twitter or other network friends who are users of IM+ App and to allow you to invite those friends to install the IM+ App.
We work with third parties from time to time (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) who may provide us information about you. This may include your purchase history from business partners who supply you with rewards made available via the IM+ App.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data to:
• provide the Services (using our own systems and those of appropriate third party service providers);
• analyse the usage of, and improve, the Services;
• perform market and customer research;market our services to you locally and globally, including via push notifications;
• correct errors and problems with the Services;
• investigate and/or prevent suspected fraud or other criminal activities;
• create daily leaderboards of users, comprising all users or users meeting particular criteriaoperate the IM+ Marketplace;
• and/orinvestigate disputes between users.
Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. Certain of your personal data may be shared with other users of the IM+ App as part of the normal operation of the Services (for example your uploaded profile picture). Further, we may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and the data we store and use, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties.
Your personal data will be kept only for as long as is necessary. We take reasonable industry-standard care in keeping all our data secure and in preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal data we store and process is handled strictly in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
• Analytical/Tracking Cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and analyse use of the Services, as well as to verify transactions; and
• Advertising and Retargeting Cookies, which allow us to generate appropriate advertising directed to you on the IM+ App, on the IM+ Website(s), and other third party websites.
We use a number of industry-standard data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. These collect certain information about you, such as your device’s IP address and browsing and usage behaviour, and are used to allow us to track and monitor the traffic visiting the IM+ App and IM+ Website(s).
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing (i.e. “opt out”) by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our marketing emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
2. You have the right to change your personal information we hold about you. You can exercise your right by accessing your Account information in our app.
3. You have the right to ask us about the personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of your personal information. You can exercise your right to access this information by emailing email@example.com, with the subject ‘data access request’.
4. You have the right to delete your account and any personal information we hold on you. You can exercise your right to delete your IM+ account and the personal information attached to it yourself at IM+ App.